4mm Tempered Glass
Aohong Tempered fence panels are already very common home railings. At present, the main types of balcony railings are tempered glass. Tempered glass is a type of safety glass. Tempered glass is a kind of prestressed glass. In order to increase the strength of the glass, chemical or physical methods are usually used to form pressure on the glass surface. When the glass receives external force, the stress of the surface layer is firstly offset, thereby increasing the carrying capacity and increasing the wind resistance of the glass itself. Pressure energy, cold and heat, impact and so on.
1. 8 times harder than ordinary float glass, stronger resistance to thermal breakage than annealed or heat strengthened glass.
2. Once breakage occurs, the glass disintegrates into small cubical fragments, which are relatively harmless to human body.
3. It withstands abrupt temperature change of 220 Centigrade.
4. Sizes are produced as per customer request.
Aohong Tempered glass qulity standard
1. CE standard.
2. BS6206 British Standard
3.GB 9963-1998 Large tempered glass Standard.
4.GB 17981-1999 Chinese Standard Tempered and Heat-Strengthened Glass Used in Curtain Walls.
5.Chinese Safety Glass Compulsory Certification (CCC).
Tempered glass Processing Steps
1. Choose high quality float glass and cutting.
2. Drilling hoels and polished edges.