What is nano-silicon composite fireproof glass?
Nano-silicon composite fireproof glass is a new type of fireproof glass which is made by superimposing inorganic swellable nano-silicon fireproof rubber and multi-layer glass original film through special process.
1. Nano-silicon fire-retardant glass is made of two or more layers of glass with one or more layers of nano-silicon fire-retardant glue. The fire-proof glue is injected into the empty space of the laminated glass, and the special glass which can meet the corresponding fire-resistance requirements by polycondensation and optimization is combined. . The sandwich structure makes the glass and the glue closely adhere, thereby improving the safety of use, effectively preventing the outer glass from being broken and injuring people, without the risk of self-explosion, good heat resistance, good heat insulation and good weather resistance. Sound insulation and other advantages.
2. Nano-silicon fireproof rubber is a hard inorganic transparent fire-retardant crystal after polycondensation optimization, so it has excellent weather resistance, stability, high transparency, no discoloration, no degumming, perfect light transmission and light fastness. Excellent characteristics such as foaming.
3. Nano-silicon fireproof glass is a protective layer that gradually foams, expands, and carbonizes when the flame is hot-baked, forms a thermal conductivity with very small thermal conductivity, prevents the flame from spreading to the backfire zone, and weakens the flame. The heat radiation to the back surface protects the integrity of the glass and articles on the backfire surface and provides complete fire protection.
1. Block the spread and spread of flames, smoke and hot gases;
2. Meet A (EI) fire protection requirements for 0.5 h, 1.00 h, 1.50 h, 2.00 h, 3.00 h fire integrity and fire and heat insulation;
3, with unparalleled permeability of ordinary glass;
4, with excellent sound insulation;
5, can produce products of various sizes according to customer needs;
6, the thickness is generally 10-75mm thick glass, used in various fire protection;
7, the shape of the product is mostly rectangular, square, round and so on.
It is generally required that the surface stress of high-strength tempered glass reaches 170-250 MPa. The surface stress of the air-cooled tempering process is difficult to reach 250Mpa. At this time, the glass is severely deformed, and even the surface of the glass is cracked. The glass is easily broken during the tempering process. To obtain higher surface stress, tempering should be carried out with high wind pressure, and the glass heating should be higher than the normal heating temperature, and the heating time should be extended appropriately, so as to fully eliminate the residual stress of the glass and facilitate the formation of high-strength tempering. The fire resistance of the glass.