What is the Use of flat glass ?
The glass is transparent and has stable performance. Various types have different characteristics depending on the application, and the scope of application is very wide. When we choose glass, in addition to paying attention to the price, we should also have a certain understanding of its type and performance, and learn from the shortcomings to find a more suitable material. We collected the information and compiled this article to help you understand the use and production process of flat glass.
The use of flat glass of different thicknesses also differs:
(1) 3-4 mm glass. In weighing the thickness of the glass, millimeters (mm) is commonly referred to as "PCT". The 3 PCT glass we usually refer to is glass with a thickness of 3 mm. This type of glass is mainly used for the frame surface.
(2) 5-6mm glass. Mainly used in small-area light-transparent shapes such as exterior wall windows and door fans.
(3) 7-9mm glass. It is mainly used in large-area indoor screens but also in frame-protected shapes.
(4) 9-10mm glass. It can be used for indoor large-area partitions, railings and other renovation projects.
(5) 11-12mm glass. Can be used for floor spring glass doors and some partitions with large movements and people.
(6) 15mm or more. Generally, there are few sales on the market, and often need to be ordered. It is mainly used for the whole glass wall of the outer wall of the large-area floor glass door.