What is ultra - clear glass ?
AoHong Glass Ultra-clear glass is a kind of ultra-transparent low-iron glass
, also called low-iron glass and high-transparent glass. It is a high-quality, multi-functional new high-grade glass variety with a light transmittance of 91.5% or more. It is characterized by its crystal clearness and high-grade elegance. It is also known as the “King of Crystal” glass family.
The Ultra/Extra/Super Clear Float Glass, Low Iron Float Glass, has all the machinability of high-quality float glass, excellent physical, mechanical and optical properties, and can be performed like other high-quality float glass. Deep processing. Such as tempering, coating, color glaze, heat bending, plastic folder, hollow assembly.
Ultra-clear glass is widely used in showcases of high-end products such as cultural relics, jewelry, and cosmetics with its crystal-like luster and clear brightness. Its extremely high transparency can truly display the quality and color of displayed items, enabling people to The feeling of touching by hand, the translucency of the ultra-white glass is quite clear in some display cases.
1) Application of ultra-white float glass
(1) Interior and exterior decoration of high-end buildings (partitions, doors, windows, curtain walls, etc.): Its unique high light transmittance makes the building have a natural, transparent, avant-garde artistic effect, more in line with modern design style.
(2) Display cabinets: It can be used as display cabinets for museums, exhibition halls, jewelry stores, and even more people feel the true colors of the displays.
(3) High-end horticultural buildings such as greenhouse skylights (horticultural buildings requiring high light transmittance requirements): The indoor light can be provided with sufficient natural light, while having a beautiful visual experience.
(4) High-grade glass furniture, crystal products (lamps, decorative lenses): crystal clear, elegant and beautiful, giving people an excellent visual effect.
(5) Solar Cell Substrate: After the surface has been processed, it has higher transmittance and lower reflectance to sunlight, which can be used as a substrate for a photoelectric conversion system or a photothermal conversion system (flat solar water heater) The panel and so on.